咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-3-15 18:04:10

Happy English! +14

#快乐英语#
Don't take it for granted. 不要想当然。
Don't worry about it.
Easier said than done. 说是容易做时难。
For here or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走?
Forgive me. 请原谅我。
Give me a call.
Give my best to your family. 代我向你们全家问好。
Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话。
Have you ever been to Japan?
Have you finished yet?
Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗?
Have you heard from收到来信 Mary玛丽?
He is in conference. 他正在开会。
Help yourself, please.
Hold your horses. 耐心点儿。
How can I get in touch with you? 我怎样能跟你联络上?
How is it going? 情况怎么样?
How late are you open? 你们营业到几点?
How long did it last? 持续了多久?
How long will it take me to get there?
How much is it? 多少钱?
How often do you eat out? 你们多久在外面吃一次饭?
I apologize. 我很抱歉。
I appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请。
I assure you. 我向你保证。
I bet you can. 我确信你能做到。
I can manage. 我自己可以应付。
I can't afford it. 我买不起。
I can't believe it. 我简直不敢相信。
I can't resist the temptation. 我不能抵挡诱惑。
I can't stand it. 我受不了。
I couldn't agree more. 我完全同意。
I couldn't get through. 我打不通电话。
I couldn't help it. 我没有办法。
I didn't mean to. 我不是故意的。
I don't know for sure. 我不敢肯定。
I enjoy your company. 我喜欢有你作伴。
I enjoyed it very much. 我非常喜欢。
I envy you. 我羡慕你。
I feel like having some dumplings. 我很想吃饺子。
I feel terrible about it. 太对不起了。
I have a complaint. 我要投诉。
I have nothing to do with it. 那与我无关。
I haven't the slightest idea. 我一点儿都不知道。
I hope you'll forgive me. 我希望你能原谅我。
I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉。
I mean what I say. 我说话算数。
I owe you one. 我欠你一个人情。
I really regret it. 我真的非常后悔。
I suppose so. 我想是这样。
I thought so, too. 我也这样以为。
I understand completely. 我完全明白。
I want to reserve预定 a room.
I was just about to call you. 我正准备给你打电话。
I was moved. = I was touched. 我很受感动。
I wasn't aware of that. 我没有意识到。
I wasn't born yesterday. 我又不是三岁小孩。

咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-3-26 16:29:50

Thank 鱼的雨!

咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-3-29 21:36:50

thank小泽!

咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-4-3 08:10:43

thank咫尺天涯の傳說!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Happy English! +14