咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-3-12 18:09:35

Happy English! +9

#快乐英语#
The market is declining萎缩, we recommend建议 your immediate acceptance.
I appreciate感谢 your efforts and cooperation合作 and hope that this will be the forerunner开端 of other transactions业务往来 in future.
It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials原材料 has gone up in recent years.
Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation报价 is quite reasonable合理.
The price we offered is more favorable优惠 than the quotations报价 you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.
If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.
We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition经得起激烈竞争.
I still have some questions concerning our contract就合同方面.
We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions让步.
If you have any comment意见 about these clauses条款, do not hesitate犹豫 to make.
Do you think there is something wrong with the contract? 你认为合同有问题吗?
We'd like you to consider our request once again.
We'd like to clear up搞清楚 some points connected with the technical part of the contract有关合同中技术方面.
The negotiations谈判 on the rights and obligations义务 of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
We hope that the next negotiation下一次谈判 will be the last one before signing the contract.
We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations义务 of both parties.
That's international practice国际惯例. We can't break it.
We are prepared to reconsider amending修改 the contract.
We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
Do you think the method of payment结算方式 is ok for you?
We are really glad to see you so constructive建设性 in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract解决有关合同的问题上.
Here are the two originals of the contract两份合同正本 we prepared.
Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms? 请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-3-26 16:45:33

Thank苦荞,溺水的鱼!

咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-3-29 21:36:19

thank小泽!

咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-4-3 08:10:07

thank咫尺天涯の傳說!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Happy English! +9