咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-3-12 01:41:09

Happy English! +8

#快乐英语#
Since Tom Lee is our sole agent独家代理人 for our products in Korea韩国, we can't make you a direct offer直接发盘.
The goods we offered报价 last week are running out售完, therefore, the offer terminates终止 on 20th July.
We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts生产纯棉衬衫 as their retail零售 prices tend only to attract that upper end高档 of the market.
Referring关于 to your inquiry letter询价信 dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.
At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within three days. 应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。
This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。
This offer remains open此盘有效期 until tenth February, beyond which date the terms条件 and prices should be negotiated anew重新协商.
I think your price is on the high side价格偏高.
Your price is twenty percent higher than that of last year.
It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales推销 if we buy it at this price.
Competition for this kind of goods is tough激烈.
We can't persuade the end -users to buy your products at this price.
To conclude the business做成这笔交易, you need to cut your price at least by four percent, I believe.
You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities削价抛售.
I'd like to point out that your original原始 price exceeded超出 the market price already. We cannot accept it.
If you do have the sincerity诚意 to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table请摊牌.
If your price is unacceptable, our end -users客户 will turn to other suppliers供应商.
If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
Other suppliers have almost identical goods几乎相同的货 at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.

咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-3-26 16:49:05

Thank苦荞!

咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-3-29 21:35:53

thank小泽!

咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-4-3 08:09:48

thank咫尺天涯の傳說!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Happy English! +8