咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-3-11 18:33:59

Happy English! +7

#快乐英语#
Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets超过400台?
Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly定期大批量订购 we hope that you will make some special concessions让步.
We do business on a commission佣金 basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales推销. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.
I understand all your prices are on CIF到岸价 basis. We'd rather have you quote us FOB prices报船上交货价.
Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require? 请告知你方大概要订多少?
We handle export of microwave ovens微波炉 and would take the liberty冒昧 to send you our price list for your reference参考.
We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with感兴趣 our selection of toys.
We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.
Our factory would have no problem in turning out the two thousand units you asked for in your inquiry询价.
We can supply from stock提供现货 and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.
I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities运输设备 you require.
We can offer door -to -door delivery services送货上门服务.
We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five -year guarantee.
Our stock存货 of this commodity商品 is limited, please place your order without delay请尽快订货.
Here is a price list together with a booklet小册子 illustrating介绍 our products.
All our garments服装 are now poly -cotton涤棉, which is stronger, needs little ironing熨烫, and allows variations in patterns花样繁多.
We hope to hear from you soon and can assure保证 you that your order will be dealt with promptly及时.
I hope we can conclude the transaction达成交易 at this price.
I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being. 很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。
Thank you for your inquiry询价, but we cannot make you an offer发盘 right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials合适的原料.

咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2017-4-3 08:06:30

thank咫尺天涯の傳說!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Happy English! +7