咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2019-10-8 10:02:56

+49 English ten sentences!

In education we are striving not to teach youth to make a living, but to make a life.教育不是为了教会青年人谋生,而是教会他们创造生活。
The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.痛苦的秘密在于有闲工夫担心自己是否幸福。
With jewelry dress up oneself, is inferior to equip themselves with knowledge.用珠宝打扮自己,不如用知识充实自己。
In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.在这个世界上只有两种悲剧:一种是得不到自己想要的东西,另一种是得到了。
I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days,I'll look and see your face. You were right there for me.在我的生命中有你是多么幸运,当我回忆过去,眼前就会浮现你的脸庞,你总会在那守候着我。
The young always have the same problem: how to rebel and conform at the same time. They have now solved this by defying their parents and copying one another.年轻人都会受到同一个问题的困扰:怎样在反抗的同时又保持顺从。这个问题现在得到了解决,他们在反抗父母,同时又相互模仿。
The instinct of a man is to pursue everything that flies from him, and to fly from all that pursue him.人的本能是追逐从他身边飞走的东西,却逃避追逐他的东西。
Don't be sad! Because God sends hope in the most desperate moments. Don't forget, the heaviest rain comes out of the darkest clouds.不要悲伤!因为上帝在最绝望的时刻给我们带来希望。不要忘记,最大的雨来自最黑暗的云。
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。
http://suibicdn.suibiwang.com/pic/20191008/1570500173467937_556.jpg
页: [1]
查看完整版本: +49 English ten sentences!