咫尺天涯の傳說 发表于 2019-10-7 08:36:59

+48 English ten sentences!

Histories make men wise; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep; moral grave; logic and rhetoric able to contend.
历史使人明智;诗词使人灵秀;数学使人周密;自然哲学使人深刻;伦理使人庄重;逻辑修辞使人善辨。
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.衡量一个人的根本标准不是看他在安逸便利时所采取的立场,而是看他在面临挑战和争论时所持有的立场。
I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man. I don't know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world.我想揭示大自然的秘密,用来造福人类。我认为,在我们短暂一生中,最好的贡献莫过于此了。
If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.倾己所有追求知识,没有人能夺走它;向知识投资,收益最佳。
The important thing in life is to have a great aim and the determination to attain it.人生重要的事情就是确定一个伟大的目标,并决心实现它。
The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty and truth.一些理想为我指引过道路,并不断给我新的勇气以面对人生的准则,也就是——真、善、美。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly for them.奇迹有时候是会发生的,但是你得为之拼命。
Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal, there is no secure direction; Without direction, there is no life.理想是指路明灯。没有理想,就没有坚定的方向;没有方向,就没有生活。
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.非常奇怪的是,这世上匹夫之勇非常常见,而道德上的勇气几乎没有。
http://suibicdn.suibiwang.com/pic/20191007/1570408618048759_768.jpg
页: [1]
查看完整版本: +48 English ten sentences!